- 35% of your score is based on your debt history.
- 30% is based on your debt level.
- 15% is based on the length of time you’ve been in debt.
- 10% is based on new debt.
- 10% is based on type of debt.
- Put down 20% down on your home.
- Choose a 15-year, fixed-rate conventional mortgage.
- Have a strong employment history and personal income to support the loan.
- Demonstrate 4–6 trade lines that span 18–24 months.These are just regularly recurring expenses such as rent, electric bills, water bills, cell phones, etc.
Written By: Greg Gouner